1. Worrying that everyone thinks you are a crazy neurotic mother.
2. Needing a degree in spreadsheets to read the allergen menu in a restaurant.
3. When another kid spills their ice cream in the park.
4. Having to be 'that customer' that interrogates the waiting staff.
5. When people think 'gluten free' means 'suitable for anyone with any food allergy'.
6. That sick feeling in the pit of your stomach when your child accidentally eats something they are allergic to.
7. When a stranger tries to give your child food.
8. Having to explain food allergies to someone who doesn't get it.
9. When you nail a new allergy recipe - your child will eat cake!!!
10. When someone says 'oh, a little bit won't hurt!'
11. In a restaurant, finding a dessert that isn't fruit.
12. When a friend makes an effort to accommodate your child's food allergies.