Weaning with Food Allergies
Weaning can be a fun and enjoyable experience for you and your baby, exploring tastes and textures and introducing them to the world of solid food. However if your baby already has allergies or eczema, you may be worried about the possibility of more allergies developing. You may have questions like:
- When is the right time to start weaning?
- What foods should I introduce first?
- When and how should I introduce common allergens?
- Can I still do baby led weaning?
- What if my child has a sibling or parent with food allergies?
- What if my baby doesn't want to eat?
The posts below will answer all your questions and more.